Hello peeps what’s shaking!?
So today it’s all about apps; a piece of software that make our lives a bit easier and hopefully more connected. I should also preface this by saying that I’m not particularly loyal to any phone or system. I use android and apple interchangeably so I get the best of both worlds, but that’s just me. Now on to my most used and favourite apps…
1. City Mapper – Goodness this app has been a godsend! It tells me the quickest route from point A to point B with great accuracy. Plus it allows me to save the route until I get to where I need to get to.
2. Gmail Calendar – I use this predominantly on my phone and love the ease with which I can enter appointments, send invites etc etc… However, what I love is that I can enter the address of where I’m going and it links to googlemaps or citymapper 🙂 (can you tell I maybe a little bit…teeny bit geographically challenged?)
3. VSCO Cam – I found out about this app from Chriselle Lim, who did a blog post on her favourite apps for photos (click here to read the post) and I’ve never looked back! Thanks Chriselle! Similar to Instagram you have filters but you get more options to tweak and perfect your images. If you don’t know about this app and love taking photos then you need to get a move on!
4. Amazon – this I’m sure most of you have or use. It’s great for when you’re on the move and suddenly realise that you haven’t restocked your toothbrush heads (they’re cheaper….you’re welcome). Works especially great with amazon prime.
5. Duolingo – I mentioned this briefly in a post here recently. This app allows you to learn a language, all for free! I know just awesome! They’ve got loads of languages on there and I’m currently learning Spanish. I like the practice sections and the reminders you get to keep practicing.
6. Pinterest – I use this for inspiration, colour combinations and just to see what’s new out. Great when you’re bored or need distraction, at least that’s what works for me. Although a bit depressing since my dream closet and shoe collection is waaay cooler than reality 🙂 Have a peek if interested Majean G for Pinterest.
What are your favourite apps!
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading. Like, comment and follow! x